The net result of implementing WiTuners software in the MSP environment
As the industry’s only complete lifecycle WLAN performance and optimization, WiTuners software has provided the MSP with additional service offerings. As mentioned above audit data from CAT can be used in consultative environments with customers to plan future WLAN requirements. That data can be imported into WiTuners Planning module for a seamless integration of a WLAN plan and deployment. WiTuners also provides the capability to conduct both live and virtual site surveys for planning purposes. The WiTuners On Demand Audit and Optimization module provides the MSP with the ability to conduct immediate audit and optimization health checks for both new and existing customers.
The net result of implementing WiTuners software in the MSP environment are:
- A reduced number of customer calls and trouble tickets relating to WLAN performance.
- Reduced need and costs to dispatch network engineer requirements.
- A significant reduction in WLAN network management costs.
- Identification and resolution of issues before they arise.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- The opportunity to offer additional services to both customers and prospects.